I’m pretty sure I’m doing this thing backwards haha :)
1. Working in a candy store :)
2. Getting paint all over my arms and hands when I’m working on a piece of art, and just letting the paint settle and stain all day. It makes me feel like a real artist :)
3. My friends and family and meeting new, eccentric people. The quiet people that hang out in corners—and sport odd clothing or have have an array of piercings or tattoos or crazy facial hair—are usually the most fun to be around :)
4. Hot cups of tea. And sushi. And noodles.
5. Days when I just sit around, watch Netflix, play video games, and eat three times my body weight. I literally only move eight feet tops on those days. Fuckin’ fantastic.
6. Getting to pee after I’ve been holding it for forever.
7. Finishing books on my list of novels to read.
8. Creeping on people! Especially cute boys. If I’m going to tell you you’re cute in person, I’m going to do it in the creepist, most memorable way. With a mustache or an overcoat, or scream it across the street to make you blush in front of your friends, or using one of my kickass pick up lines: “Are those space pants, ‘cuz your ass is outta this world.” “Is that a mirror in your pocket, ‘cuz I can see myself in your pants.” “What’s that in your eye? A twinkle?”
9. Wrapping myself up in a blanket that was just pulled out of the dryer.
2 years ago / 0 notes